Les Créatures de la Lumière Index du Forum

Pluralsight - XML Fundamentals By Dan Sullivan

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Créatures de la Lumière Index du Forum -> Classe -> Caster
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
thyryami

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 10:56 (2016)    Sujet du message: Pluralsight - XML Fundamentals By Dan Sullivan Répondre en citant

Pluralsight - XML Fundamentals By Dan Sullivan > urlin.us/2c69o

I,,,am,,,thinking,,,about,,,trying,,,to,,,do,,,this,,,exam,,,before,,,it,,,expiresSecond,,,,observation,,,,-,,,,There,,,,is,,,,a,,,,tendency,,,,to,,,,go,,,,into,,,,detail,,,,into,,,,non,,,,SQL,,,,related,,,,stuffQuote,,,,,,The,,,aim,,,is,,,to,,,keep,,,a,,,daily,,,log,,,on,,,topics,,,covered,,,along,,,with,,,any,,,notes,,,I,,,might,,,pick,,,up,,,,not,,,really,,,a,,,genius,,,idea,,,but,,,shouold,,,help,,,me,,,keep,,,on,,,trackIn,,my,,opinion,,that's,,a,,waste,,because,,more,,detail,,should,,on,,SQL,,related,,materialRobertKaucher,,,,BOBBYTABLES,,,,Join,,,,Date,,,,Dec,,,,2007,,,,Location,,,,Lebanon,,,,,Ohio,,,,-,,,,USA,,,,Posts,,,,4,274,,,,Certifications,,,,MCSD,,,,Web,,,,Apps/SharePoint,,,,Applications,,,,,MCITP:,,,,DBA,,,,2005/2008,,,,,EA,,,,,EDA7,,,,,Linux+,,,,,Sec+,,,,,MCSE,,,,,MCDST,,,,,MCTS,,,,09-13-201203:04,,,,PM,,,,#19,,,,Not,,,,a,,,,problemResource,,center,,.I,,am,,seriously,,considering,,Transcender,,videos,,as,,well,,-,,I,,have,,read,,generally,,good,,reviews,,about,,the,,Transcender,,videos,,though,,I,,have,,not,,managed,,to,,get,,reviews,,on,,the,,70-432,,videosAre,,,you,,,using,,,the,,,Syngress,,,Real,,,MCTS,,,book,,,you,,,mentioned,,,in,,,your,,,first,,,post?,,,I,,,read,,,somewhere,,,,either,,,here,,,or,,,in,,,an,,,book,,,review,,,,that,,,it's,,,riddled,,,with,,,errors,,,and,,,that,,,you,,,have,,,to,,,request,,,errata,,,and,,,updates,,,from,,,the,,,publisherI,,,,have,,,,always,,,,been,,,,expected,,,,to,,,,manage,,,,the,,,,server,,,,OS,,,,as,,,,well,,,,as,,,,SQL,,,,ServerHere,,is,,there,,current,,list,,of,,courses:,,Introduction,,to,,SQL,,Server,,Dan,,Sullivan,,Beginner,,[02:09:54],,Microsoft,,StreamInsight,,Fundamentals,,Richard,,Seroter,,Beginner,,[05:07:33],,Redgate,,SQL,,Prompt,,Dan,,Sullivan,,Beginner,,[01:47:48],,14,,Feb,,2011,,SQL,,Server,,Fundamentals,,Dan,,Sullivan,,Beginner,,[08:12:38],,15,,Jun,,2010,,SQL,,Server,,Management,,Studio,,by,,Example,,Dan,,Sullivan,,Beginner,,[01:03:32],,11,,Mar,,2010,,SQL,,Server:,,Transact-SQL,,Basic,,Data,,Retrieval,,Joe,,Sack,,Beginner,,[03:53:16],,1,,Aug,,2012,,SQL,,Server,,-,,TSQL,,Dan,,Sullivan,,Intermediate,,[04:47:01],,22,,Mar,,2010,,SQL,,Server,,Performance:,,Indexing,,Basics,,Dave,,,,,Kumar,,Intermediate,,[01:58:53],,5,,Mar,,2012,,SQL,,Server,,Performance:,,Introduction,,to,,Query,,Tuning,,Kumar,,,,,Dave,,Intermediate,,[03:55:16],,1,,Jun,,2012,,SQL,,Server,,Questions,,and,,Answers,,Dave,,,,,Kumar,,Intermediate,,[02:13:45],,24,,Jan,,2012,,SQL,,Server:,,Collecting,,and,,Analyzing,,Trace,,Data,,Jonathan,,Kehayias,,Intermediate,,[03:52:35],,30,,Jul,,2012,,SQL,,Server:,,Myths,,and,,Misconceptions,,Paul,,Randal,,Intermediate,,[03:54:47],,6,,Jun,,2012,,SQL,,Server:,,Performance,,Troubleshooting,,Using,,Wait,,Statistics,,Paul,,Randal,,Intermediate,,[04:31:31],,28,,Jun,,2012,,Using,,XML,,and,,XQuery,,Effectively,,with,,SQL,,Server,,Bob,,Beauchemin,,Intermediate,,[05:29:38],,20,,Aug,,2010,,At,,the,,very,,least,,,if,,you,,are,,planning,,on,,looking,,at,,the,,developer,,exams,,or,,the,,2012,,upgrade,,once,,you,,complete,,the,,2008,,you,,should,,do,,their,,trial,,membership,,and,,watch,,the,,Using,,XML,,videomsltechie,,,,Junior,,,,Member,,,,Join,,,,Date,,,,May,,,,2007,,,,Location,,,,Badgerland,,,,Posts,,,,3,,,,Certifications,,,,MCP,,,,(70-291),,,,,Net+,,,,,i-Net+,,,,,A+,,,,,CCENT,,,,09-26-201206:03,,,,PM,,,,#21,,,,Hey,,,,there,,,,-,,,,I,,,,have,,,,a,,,,few,,,,questions,,,,for,,,,you,,,,about,,,,your,,,,studiesYou,,,,can,,,,just,,,,ignore,,,,itDo,,,you,,,have,,,any,,,practice,,,tests?,,,Recommend,,,any?,,,I,,,was,,,considering,,,the,,,uCertify,,,folksContact,,,SupportResource,,center,,.Learn,,,This,,,,week,,,,was,,,,supposed,,,,to,,,,be,,,,rather,,,,laid,,,,back,,,,with,,,,me,,,,concentrating,,,,on,,,,my,,,,studies,,,,-,,,,boy,,,,was,,,,I,,,,wrong,,,,!!,,,,Over,,,,the,,,,weekend,,,,we,,,,went,,,,live,,,,on,,,,the,,,,project,,,,I,,,,have,,,,been,,,,working,,,,on,,,,and,,,,it,,,,has,,,,been,,,,HECTIC,,,,!!,,,,Loads,,,,of,,,,teething,,,,issues,,,,,in,,,,fact,,,,I,,,,am,,,,busier,,,,than,,,,before,,,,"go,,,,live"RobertKaucher,,,,BOBBYTABLES,,,,Join,,,,Date,,,,Dec,,,,2007,,,,Location,,,,Lebanon,,,,,Ohio,,,,-,,,,USA,,,,Posts,,,,4,274,,,,Certifications,,,,MCSD,,,,Web,,,,Apps/SharePoint,,,,Applications,,,,,MCITP:,,,,DBA,,,,2005/2008,,,,,EA,,,,,EDA7,,,,,Linux+,,,,,Sec+,,,,,MCSE,,,,,MCDST,,,,,MCTS,,,,09-12-201201:14,,,,PM,,,,#15,,,,Originally,,,,Posted,,,,by,,,,Zorodzai,,,,Carl,,,,-,,,,I,,,,have,,,,decided,,,,to,,,,just,,,,go,,,,ahead,,,,and,,,,write,,,,,if,,,,I,,,,fail,,,,then,,,,I,,,,can,,,,look,,,,at,,,,buying,,,,practice,,,,examsMobile,,,apps,,,I,,know,,what,,you,,mean,,about,,the,,second,,observationCarlSaiyed,,Achieve,,excellence,,daily,,Join,,Date,,May,,2012,,Location,,Washington,,State,,Posts,,1,186,,Certifications,,CISSP,,09-12-201204:34,,PM,,#17,,Zorodzai,,Good,,luck,,with,,your,,exam!,,Robert,,that's,,great,,information,,thank,,you,,for,,sharing,,Quote,,,,I,,,order,,,this,,,book,,,late,,,winter,,,Beginning,,,SQL,,,Joes,,,2,,,Pros:,,,The,,,SQL,,,Hands-On,,,Guide,,,for,,,Beginners,,,(SQL,,,Exam,,,Prep,,,Series,,,70-433,,,Volume,,,1,,,of,,,5),,,(Sql,,,Design,,,Series):,,,Rick,,,AThank,,,,you,,,,in,,,,advance!,,,,See,,,,MoreLike,,,,,,,,Comment,,,,,,,,ShareNam,,,,Trung,,,,TranMay,,,,11,,,,at,,,,5:12amPhoto,,,,Manipulation,,,,-,,,,Turn,,,,Day,,,,Into,,,,NightThe,,,author(s),,,do,,,not,,,really,,,get,,,into,,,depth,,,with,,,the,,,material,,,but,,,give,,,enough,,,of,,,an,,,introduction,,,for,,,one,,,to,,,delve,,,in,,,deeperThe,,,pages,,,are,,,left,,,in,,,the,,,buffers,,,until,,,required,,,for,,,another,,,operationI,,,,have,,,,not,,,,purchased,,,,any,,,,practice,,,,exams,,,,-,,,,I'm,,,,personally,,,,looking,,,,at,,,,purchasing,,,,a,,,,"Second,,,,Shot",,,,voucher,,,,and,,,,just,,,,trying,,,,my,,,,luck,,,,,if,,,,I,,,,pass,,,,great,,,,whereas,,,,if,,,,I,,,,fail,,,,I,,,,still,,,,have,,,,a,,,,second,,,,shot,,,,for,,,,no,,,,added,,,,costI'll,,,definitely,,,check,,,those,,,outPeople886,501,,,,likes542,,,,visitsAbout182,,,,N,,,,Union,,,,AveFarmington,,,,,UT,,,,feedTrustpilot,,,,ReviewsMy,,,,Pluralsight,,,,PathPhotosVideos14613292431Visitor,,,,PostsManish,,,,KumarMay,,,,19,,,,at,,,,2:18am,,,,,,,,Comment,,,,,,,,ShareMaciej,,,,DbowskiMay,,,,18,,,,at,,,,12:36pmDear,,,,PluralsightI,,ran,,thru,,the,,MS,,Press,,TKIT,,just,,to,,get,,a,,sense,,what,,MS,,wants,,us,,to,,know,,,but,,I,,felt,,it,,was,,kind,,of,,weak,,in,,terms,,of,,depth,,and,,real,,teaching,,materialSpend,,more,,time,,on,,thoseThis,,,is,,,by,,,far,,,the,,,best,,,,every,,,single,,,minute,,,are,,,packed,,,with,,,relevant,,,informationI,,,initially,,,thought,,,I,,,could,,,sit,,,the,,,exam,,,at,,,the,,,end,,,of,,,this,,,month,,,but,,,work,,,has,,,been,,,really,,,hectic,,,and,,,badly,,,affected,,,my,,,study,,,time,,,so,,,I'm,,,aiming,,,to,,,be,,,"exam,,,ready",,,by,,,end,,,of,,,October,,,[fingers,,,crossed] f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 10:56 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Créatures de la Lumière Index du Forum -> Classe -> Caster Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation